PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon. To the son 1, 7. All fine understands, knows set of animals and...

Julia
22.08.2004, 10:43
Good afternoon. To the son 1, 7. All fine understands, knows set of animals, etc., Shows left ipravye handles and legs or pinches, adores to draw, listen to music and when to him read books... But itself does not speak anything except for MUM and various sounds and sound combinations. Mum insists on visit to the logopedist, I consider or count, that a little rather early. Prompt, please, who from us is right.
Many thanks.

Xenia
22.08.2004, 14:03
Julia, the comes to light or is taped a problem earlier and above her start to work correctly, the cope with her more successfully! It concerns or touches any business or affairs, including speech development of your son. If business is how you have described, visit to the logopedist is obligatory, only before it or this be checked up at LORa and receive the conclusion at the neuropathologist. Not rather early!

Marina
24.08.2004, 03:13
My sons had the same. The senior has started to speak in 2 years of 5 months - in a month 3 spoke all and vastly. The second can be hardly before the beginnings, but till now the problem with a pronunciation - so probably is not present ready prescriptions - I think it is not necessary to panic as Xenia with a heap of exclamation marks and names of all known doctors - doctors too people. Can be eat "problem", and can and is not present - whether it will be possible to you to find the doctor whom it now will define or determine - I doubt.

Agashkina O.M.
25.08.2004, 13:56
As all at you... " The problem can eat, and can and is not present ". That's it at one she is, and another can and to not be. Julia, at the child the Delay of Speech Development! I AGREE With KSENIEJ And ITS or her "HEAP" of EXCLAMATION MARKS. Consultation of experts is necessary for YOUR kid. Listen to MUM. She has given wise advice or council, in fact it or she has more than life experience! To listen to Marina so in general it is possible to draw a conclusion, that to doctors it is not necessary to address up to the certain age. Successes!

Marina
26.08.2004, 03:21
Excuse certainly, but the main thing for the child in 1.7 months that mum did not try to treat it or him from ZRR, did not waste time also nerves, and money that is important for the majority, and talked to it or him, read, went with it or him " to fill up a lexicon " on a children's playground, instead of in an out-patient department. And the main thing was not nervous. Present, that the child will start talking after 2 h years - half a year mum means the whole will achieve from doctors and from the child of "progress". I am afraid of depression to her it will be difficult to avoid - with all following. Mums are very easy or light for intimidating - they believe doctors so do not frighten, please, in vain.

Xenia
27.08.2004, 14:24
Marinochka, " correctly to work with a problem ", the arisen at 1, 7 kids means, that someone will be it or this enough is " talked to it or him, read, went with it or him " to fill up a lexicon " on a children's playground... ", and at other kid - seryoznye the problems connected with disturbance of cerebral activity - in these cases the neuropathologist can naznachit/not appoint or nominate any preparations, consult mum about possible or probable complications, displays that she behaved adequately and remembered references and contraindications. With such child to be engaged, will have, basically to mum if, certainly, she does not work also the child it is not given to a day nursery and so forth
Nobody frightened Julia, and advised to address to the expert. Besides its or her question has been formulated more with a view of clearing family attitudes or relations, instead of as a view on a subject exciting it or her.
If completely to believe to its or her description I too join advice or council of its or her mum - to descend or go to the logopedist and to clear a situation. And Sankt-Petersburg it is possible to find the worthy center of a forwardness where the child could kvalifitsirovanno look or see in Moscow. Eventually, Julia's mum can borrow or occupy itself in the grandson if to her trust or if mum of the boy is excited with the financial party or side (and nothing is a pity to the grandmother for the liked grandson). Julia has found out that wanted in the given conference and further itself will solve...
If you had a desire to talk on this subject in the further, suggest to get over, for example, in section YOUNG PARENTS.
With the best regards.

Julia
28.08.2004, 09:59
Thanks for all. I the teacher also work all on the rate. With the kid I am engaged. Logopedists at us till two years at all do not wish to communicate or be bound with us. And today maljaska has given out KRRR, PA, BA, NDLJA. And at what it is strict in the certain situations and it is strict on business. When I go snim on a children's playground I am amazed limitations of some mummies and to their apathy to own children. At the some people mlih friends at such age and such are not present, and if speak, what elementary request cannot execute...