PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor! To the child of my 8 years, the boy, have diagnosed: Ep...

Irina
26.08.2004, 17:42
Hello the doctor!
To the child of my 8 years, the boy, have diagnosed: "Episindrom", on the basis of an echoencephalogram. At small age it or he had attacks on a pain, a delay
Respirations and small cramps. It repeated 3 times up to 3 h years. An interval with 3 h up to
And it or he had cramps. I have addressed to the neuropathologist, and she has appointed or nominated to us anticonvulsant. I would like to learn or find out from you where it was better to me than it or him to survey and that
It is necessary to survey, what analyses, or that else. Whether It is possible to manage kak-that anticonvulsants or to be treated by national methods.
The second child, the son, to him of 12 years. At it or him the diagnosis: nervoznopodobnyj a uracrasia and more to him did or made in 8 years a computer tomography. Have found the Moderate hydrocephalus . Will advise, as it is possible to find from this all an end result that the child did not have headaches and a uracrasia.

Filimonenko A.I.
28.08.2004, 08:40
Let's begin with that the diagnosis "episindrom" in a modern neurology does not exist, there are epilepsies and attacks. Provoked by any factors. On the basis of an echoencephalogram d-z "episindrom" to put not probably! It is necessary to spend at least EEG (electroencephalography). Anticonvulsant preparations are appointed or nominated only at confirmed d-ze an epilepsy (profilakticheski do not appoint or nominate!), whether in your situation not clearly there were changes on EEg and what. On the second question it is necessary to understand in details, it is necessary to find out the reasons of headaches (internal survey of the neurologist). Methods of treatment of a uracrasia much, it is necessary to pick up the most comprehensible to your child.