PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Irina! (on September, 4th 13 : 14) Thanks that have responded to my letter! Otvech...

Olga
26.08.2004, 16:58
Irina! (on September, 4th 13 : 14) Thanks that have responded to my letter! I answer your questions. On a dysbacteriosis we have handed over the analysis under the insisting of the pediatrist. The matter is that I nursed the child only till 3 months, t. To milk was a little and it was necessary to finish feeding an admixture. We finished feeding kid Nutrilakom. All was good, but then during any moment synulja at us has started to redden (thus of anything except for an admixture I to him did not give), the pediatrist has advised to pass on NAN sour-milk and to spend on drink bifidumbakterin. Began to eat NAN, have spent on drink or saw through a medicine - all has passed or has taken place. Especially we did not do or make greater or big stocks of an admixture and it has turned out so, as house NANa is not present and in shops too. It was necessary to give Nutrilak and here for couple of days, yet prevezli to us NAN at the kid began to become wet shchechki, we send or have passed on NAN, but only became worse. In shop of a children's delivery to us have advised to pass on Nutrilak-a soya. Have bought or purchased, began to eat - shchechki have dried up, chut-hardly have turned pale, but finally the erythema has not passed or has not taken place. And so also it is eaten Nutrilakom, exacerbations are not present, but also up to the extremity or end of all this the disgrace does not pass or take place. poetomu-that the pediatrist also has told or said to hand over a feces on the analysis, t. To. It can be at all and not a diathesis, and is simple in an intestine any infection, iz-for which at the child such reaction to any products sits. If you to something can help or assist us - we shall be very grateful! Thanks huge!

Boris And.
27.08.2004, 01:20
There are no problems, think, that these or it problemmy are solved at presence on arms or hand of analyses. Call on ph. 9412034 or 9412974 and we shall help or assist you.

Irina
28.08.2004, 05:43
Dear Olga, problem not in an available dysbacteriosis, he - result of incorrectly picked up admixture. Even if now to spend treatment only a dysbacteriosis purpose or appointment a tank. Preparations, are not present a guarantee, that it will be successful if nevertheless to not pick up a delivery. To be engaged in it or this it is better not on the Internet, and by means of the competent pediatrist. If you live in Moscow, address in company " Mobile medicine ", ph. 415 88 64, very good pediatrists who on mnogu years conduct children about one year there work. They will help or assist you.