PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I yesterday asked about a thrush, thanks for answers. Our doctor has told or said obrab...

Olga
24.08.2004, 04:03
I yesterday asked about a thrush, thanks for answers. Our doctor has told or said to process a soda solution, it is possible? Or in general to do or make NOTHING?

The anonym
24.08.2004, 16:09
Either to treat, or to not treat, and soda r-r will not help or assist as it would be desirable. Try or taste Imudon, it or he can be given children, only it is necessary to look that the child up to the extremity or end rassosal a tablet, quickly will help or assist. It is possible r-to grease rum Kandida, to the child it is harmless. And honey and other national agents, it when already will pass or take place the acute period and the cuticularization then any agent is good but then and it is possible to manage it or him will begin. Success!

The anonym
24.08.2004, 20:15
Excuse, has not looked through age of the child, here, certainly, let the attending physician solves. But you have in view of these preparations, this best that can be offered at this disease.

Masha
26.08.2004, 01:45
Olga, I of the malyshke () treated a thrush a soda solution and more alternated or interleaved 1, 5 months with Brown in Glycerinum (also on marlechku and after meal to cover an oral cavity). I do not know, what exactly has helped or assisted or she (thrush) has passed or has taken place, but in 3 days nothing was. Success.

The doctor
27.08.2004, 04:10
Uv. Olga!
In third time - the similar form molchnitsy at this age of treatment does not demand. I advise you to choose the children's doctor to whom you trust and to be observed at it or him. The virtual doctor - as virtual love, not helps or assists all, though is safe.

child
28.08.2004, 04:41
Lechenija-that does not demand, yes only to suck sometimes stirs or prevents.
And in addition to recommended - processing rastorom vit 12. Too helps or assists.