PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To the son of 10 months. Began to be capricious often. Narpimer I prepare him of meal he nachin...

Svetlana
27.08.2004, 14:26
To the son of 10 months. Began to be capricious often. Narpimer I prepare him of meal he starts to shout (to not cry), I try to distract it or him, uspokaevaetsja but when again I continue to prepare shouts even more. We start to eat, will eat spoons three and again in cry. Soot near to it or him zajchikov, kitties, etc. I try to start talking, deceive. Starts to eat, all will eat again shouts - all has ended. Plays well, goes, we walk too well. Wishes to sleep again cries and insults. I try to lull it starts to be curved, and again cry. I try to not stack, goes is capricious and takes offence. All I understand, that posigaju on its or his freedom. But as to me to react to its or his whims how to let know, that he is wrong how "to punish" not having caused him of harm (its or his mentality). Now he learns the world by means of cry, achieves the . He knows a word it "is impossible", but sometimes begins vrednichat and specially lezit there where it is impossible. Please, share experience!

Pisarenko N.A.
28.08.2004, 03:23
About "knows" are you hurry up. He completely in authority of momentary desires, impulses, moods. In any sense he is right, its or his whims - an agent to understand the separateness from you + your readiness under any circumstances to come to the aid and to like it or him. Vyhod-to suffer or bear, to not be broken on punishments, cry. Ahead 2 more years, 3..