PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Uvazhaemyyj dokto. At my daughter (8 mes 1 week) the ophthalmologist has told or said, that the EC...

Sergey
25.08.2004, 17:59
Uvazhaemyyj dokto. At my daughter (8 mes 1 week) the ophthalmologist has told or said, that there is a small hyperopia (as at 1.5 go the baby). The child has appeared in rez-those kesarevogo sections, there is an insignificant intracranial pressure. Whether there is an occasion for trouble, whether is it a deviation or rejection?

Gorlacheva L.I.
26.08.2004, 12:24
Dear Sergey, at eight-monthly age normal is considered a hyperopia up to 2 diopters (in conditions tsikloplegii). Which digits are revealed at your child?

Sergey
27.08.2004, 00:31
To us have told or said such digit as 4 on each eye.

Gorlacheva L.I.
27.08.2004, 08:27
Dear Sergey, Hypermetropia + 4 is mnogovato. At this status development of such complications as an amblyopia (depression of vision) and a strabismus is possible or probable. Survey in conditions tsikloplegii (wide pupils) is necessary.

Sergey
27.08.2004, 18:44
These digits to us also have told or said after survey in conditions tsikloplegii. A question such: whether can pass or take place it itself, whether it is possible kak-to accelerate that "convalescence", what in general it is useful to do or make in 8 mi monthly age for eyes of the child?

Gorlacheva L.I.
28.08.2004, 01:42
Dear Sergey, with the years at correct conducting the child and purpose or appointment of adequate correction a hypermetropia can decrease a little. Survey is necessary.