PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, has read through your answer to Irina on the bill of a bad dream at the child. At on...

Svetlana
26.08.2004, 12:05
Hello, has read through your answer to Irina on the bill of a bad dream at the child. At us a similar problem, I thought what already only to reconcile to it or this remains, really the psychologist can help or assist such small? And how? Can then also ourselves we can kak-to help or assist that to her, and that internally we to the psychologist cannot get, we live abroad, and the child of all another's people very much hesitates. And a problem such. To a daughter two years and she wakes up a minimum of time three night, then cannot fall asleep, lays, talks, sometimes wakes up with cries, apparently, that all time something dreams her, sleeps awfully at night (sleeps with us in one room, slept so always), we speak her " sleep, be silent ", but me already seems, that she sometimes my voice is frightened. When she wakes up, talks quite osoznanno, we tried to pull out it or her from krovatki and kak-to expose from a room literally for a second then she cried and more quickly fell asleep, but now she at once krichit-is not present, I shall not go anywhere, in general, I do not know, as to do or make. The habit to wake up Seems that at it or her already at night, advise, please something. Yes, I sit with her at home since a birth, never it or her left, sleeps malo-chas-an one and a half, and at night too nemnogo-from ten up to seven in the afternoon. Thanks.

Pisarenko N.A.
27.08.2004, 22:46
The psychologist also works because there are situations where parents can make nothing. Phobia of another's people in 2 years also causes some questions. Then, "be silent" it is possible to tell or say very sharply really, try or taste nevertheless more tenderly. To expose from a room in general kak-that... It is not necessary to do or make it or this. I think, that abroad (well if you not in the Chechen Republic live) too is children's psychologists, strangely enough, even tongue here is not too important (especially with kids).