PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Give please advice or council. To a daughter 4, 5 years. As you concern to...

Natalia
25.08.2004, 05:52
Hello! Give please advice or council. To a daughter 4, 5 years. As you concern to that the child sees how parents take alcohol. Now I shall explain, that I have in view of. We with the husband in target presume to relax. I do or make a tasty or delicious supper, we buy butylochku vintsa or beer. The daughter accordingly sees all this. The grandmother on us very much swears, speaks, that we shall learn the child bad. That we in vain take it or her on shish kebabs where she sees as people drink, etc., and that it is not necessary for her to show, that we drink something. It actually so is awful and it is necessary to protect the child from feasts? And more one voprosik. Seeing, that adults one of these days birthes chokujutsja, she too began to ask, that to her have poured juice and wishes to clink glasses together with us. Personally it to not like me absolutely, but friends speak, that anything such in it or this is not present. Do not think bad, we the ordinariest family. Thanks!

Pisarenko N.A.
27.08.2004, 16:35
If she sees thus normal, supervising and adults coping alcohol, I do not find in it or this something terrible. And clink glasses with juice, - to mine, all detki.