PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! To my daughter 4 years. In general quiet, developed rebeno...

Sonja
24.08.2004, 13:31
Hello, the doctor! To my daughter 4 years. In general quiet, developed the child. But two years ago very longly was ill or sick with an angina, and we did or made to her nyxes. All problems have begun with it or this. Now awfully is afraid of doctors. Each time after the next inoculation becomes very nervous, and has still appeared new: convulsively compresses legs or pinches. The doctor speaks, the children's onanism what is it is called. Has registered treatment: etaperazin, glitsin, Pantogamum. Have spent three courses, according to the doctor we do not do or we make the remark, we try to distract. But it is necessary to finish the next course of treatment, again the same. Tell or say, the doctor, can it is necessary to punish strictly?!
In couple of years in school. What to do or make? To continue to stuff with medicines or there is a hope, what all by itself will pass or take place? Help or assist, please, the doctor. I in despair...

Sonja I (look forward to hearing)
25.08.2004, 11:40
Dear doctors, respond, please somebody on my question! Your help is very necessary to me!
To my daughter 4 years. In general quiet, developed the child. But two years ago very longly was ill or sick with an angina, and we did or made to her nyxes. All problems have begun with it or this. Now awfully is afraid of doctors. Each time after the next inoculation becomes very nervous, and has still appeared new: convulsively compresses legs or pinches. The doctor speaks, the children's onanism what is it is called. Has registered treatment: etaperazin, glitsin, Pantogamum. Have spent three courses, according to the doctor we do not do or we make the remark, we try to distract. But it is necessary to finish the next course of treatment, again the same. Tell or say, the doctor, can it is necessary to punish strictly?! In couple of years in school. What to do or make? To continue to stuff with medicines or there is a hope, what all by itself will pass or take place?

Nogovitsyn V.J.
27.08.2004, 02:12
Sonja, though it, probably, and I structure (what not the fact, t. To. You do not describe a detailed picture), but nevertheless with the responsibility I can tell or say, that any correspondence answer to your question cannot considerably help or assist, it not for virtual consultation. Diagnostics of similar statuses and internally far is not always simple. So can try to change the expert, even for reception of alternative opinion.

Light
27.08.2004, 12:40
We had a similar situation. It is lingering stress with consequences. Descend or go to the psychologist. Present a set " the children's doctor ". posmatrite: as she will treat dolls. More often, children are afraid of that, they reproduce these actions on toys. What is it: nyxes, a hail of the doctor? Dress a white dressing gown and pobudte the kind doctor. Let to you the doctor (your friend in a dressing gown) will come and will look or see a tummy. And thus will be dobroj-kind. Do or make all this not at once, and with intervals to not bring to a focus and to not frighten the child. And medicines throw out. Better siropchik MELLISAN and tea HIPP calming or abirritating.