PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Staffilokok! Here such at ours Mashenki (to the child 3.) the diagnosis: pathogenic...

Elena
24.08.2004, 01:16
Staffilokok! Here such at ours Mashenki (to the child 3.) the diagnosis: pathogenic this. kishech. Not obn., EPKP not obn., etirihii laktozopolozhitelnye 1* 108, gemoliticheskie-not obn., laktozootritsatelnye/laktozodifitsitnye-8* 106, drozhepodobnye funguses not obn., enterococci not obn., a staphilococcus golden 1* 106, other stafilokoki not obn. The doctor, at us is not present in general, honey. The sister has sent to the pediatrist on dr. A site where to us have registered not looking a staphylococcal bacteriophage on 5 3 times a day, 10. In the evening in a clyster. When I have told or said, that we to the child not to time did not put a clyster, to me have responded, that it is possible then to not put: (Here so sadly we live in our hospital. The doctor, consult about such purpose or appointment. Can will appoint or nominate other course of treatment. CHesto speaking, ohotnee I shall trust in you, than our doctors. Still a question: we gave bifidum 25 days, whether there could be he the reason of occurrence of a staphilococcus and how much or as far as in general it or him it is possible vylichit? In advance thanks

Oksana
25.08.2004, 13:40
Very good medicine " Euflorin-L " and " Euflorin-B " are alive lakto-and bifidobakterii. This preparation is done or made in a drugstore to order as these bacteria live all month. I also treated the daughter a bacteriophage staphylococcal; with result it is happy or enough. Bifidum to us at all did not help or assist. Also accepted "Atsipol".

Elena
27.08.2004, 12:04
Oksana, many thanks for good advice or council. It would be desirable to know under what scheme or plan gave these preparations and that all over again, and that - after. How much to your girl was months and what concentration staffilokokka? How have quickly cured? We have started to give staf. The bacteriophage, she very much shouts (longly, we can not calm) and spits out it or him, to me does not talk and does not smile, and in the evening even is after its or his reception has refused: (Really at all detok such reaction? I drip a pipette on a spoon and I give, share experience as you gave for sk. Minutes up to meal, can vodichkoj or milk to plant? Fell asleep questions:) In advance, many thanks.