PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, to my son 1.3 Sleeps with us, I nurse before a dream, toch...

Elvy
25.08.2004, 15:27
Hello, to my son 1.3 Sleeps with us, I nurse before a dream, more precisely he falls asleep with a breast. It would be desirable already to accustom it or him to fall asleep and sleep in the bed, it would be desirable, that he did not wake up at night:) However, I wish to feed it or him a breast and further. Whether can something advise how to learn it or him to fall asleep and sleep in the krovatke? As you, as the doctor, concern to advice or councils - to allow to be cried out, to not approach or suit, t. e. To schooling to fall asleep independently on Spock? It seems to me, what is it very much travmatichno for the child. Yes, to the child put PEP, now - it is moderately raised or increased VCHD. In this occasion (PEP) back (about one month) we discussed some time in this conference.

Nogovitsyn V.J.
26.08.2004, 06:14
netravmatichno it will not turn out any more. For a long time it was time to put the child separately and here on Spock (which I support or maintain) all would pass or take place easily. Now to make the same is necessary, but be ready to couple of weeks of scandals at night. The maximum of possible or probable contact - not approaching or suiting easy to tell or say to the child something calming or abirritating. The method practically 100 % under condition of hardness of parents, any will not put or render a trauma to the child. It is possible to combine with t. n. " holding-therapy " (is more detailed see on http: // www. neuro. net. ru/bibliot/b001/doskin. html without blanks). Other variant - to leave all how to eat and wait while itself kak-nibud it is not formed. But just such way for the child is more harmful by way of "maturing" mentality. In occasion of " it is moderate povvyshennogo VCHD " at me already there are no words - well does not happen such, it is impossible to reveal it, rising VCHD is ZHIZNEUGROZHAJUSHCHEE a status, happens in reanimation so I recommend to forget about it for ever.

Elena
26.08.2004, 13:24
I am sorry, that I get here, simply read subjects which here are discussed. Tell or say please why you consider or count, what in the given situation " to leave all as is " more harmfully for maturing mentality? What means under "maturing"? I am a little surprised, as me always doctors adjusted or set up that with neurologic problems it is extremely undesirable to child " to give prooratsja " on Spock, and it is necessary to protect it or him from similar stresses as much as possible. Really they were wrong? From what age you consider or count, the child should sleep separately?
To the child of all 1 and 3 months, how much or as far as I heard from the friends, in common sleeping with parents detki with pleasure move to the krovatku gde-that by 3 years. Besides as mum wishes to continue to feed the child, it is important to her to save night feedings and if the child will separately sleep mum should rise to it or him;them at night and she cannot normally get enough sleep. Where I am mistaken?

Yours faithfully, Elena

Nogovitsyn V.J.
27.08.2004, 11:45
Elena, that I write all reflects only my views on a problem. Yes, I like Spock's approach to children of thoracal age. I conduct many children since a birth, and meanwhile there are less than problems in development children in families with such educational system have. BUT!!! In these families parents have understood the main thing - Spock does not learn or teach " to give prooratsja ", he brings up feeling of a measure and mutual respect of parents and the child. Who accepts it or him as dogma - unequivocally harms to the children. About neurologic problems at a great bulk of children you can make representation on our conference - more often they are not present (despite of all an assurance of press and unfair physicians). The further discussion is too beaten out from subjects, it should be discussed with psychologists.