PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The logopedist the dysarthtia has diagnosed. And has asked to repeat a phrase " moto...

Irina
22.08.2004, 23:17
The logopedist the dysarthtia has diagnosed. And has asked to repeat a phrase " the Motorcyclist on a crossroads has overtaken the bicyclist ", to the son there were 4 years in December and "r" he yet does not utter. Iz-for it or this he was confused and instead of the bicyclist has told or said "velopisedista" though in some seconds to me has told or said all correctly. And in general I did not hear, that he rearranged syllables earlier. The doctor has told or said, that at us a dysarthtia that is broken or disturbed correct recheobrazovanie that it is necessary usilenno to be engaged, differently at school there will be problems. As can be broken or disturbed recheobrazovanie if the child builds compound sentences, mistakes or errors can sometimes be in the termination or ending of the plural face.

Xenia
25.08.2004, 08:25
Vo-the first if doubt consult internally still time, but at other logopedist.
The logopedist working in an out-patient department, such diagoz has written to you?
Vo-the second, the dysarthtia is not limited only to disturbance of process recheobrazovanija. There can be still any characteristic attributes were are revealed?
Irina, psychomotor development of the son in norm or rate? The neuropathologist specified something?
If the logopedist was based only on these parameters I assume, that the conclusion is erroneous. Necessarily address repeatedly for consultation.

(Agashkinoj) Olga Mihajlovna, whether legally to speak about disturbance recheobrazovanija and if YES that here means?

Irina
26.08.2004, 13:08
Xenia, thanks for the information. I on education
The teacher and I understand in development of the child not much. The diagnosis a dysarthtia was put by the paid logopedist in Semashko, in d/with have advised in logopedic group (does not utter "R", instead of " shapka-shchapka " though was in general "sjapka" earlier, t. e. He approaches or suits already to "sh", "r" the court yard, a grass) can turn out on English manners in firm words of type. We also have gone to the logopedist. You would see conditions of dialogue of the logopedist with children. Through not full septums of a cabinet or study were 2 more receptions where did or made EE-a goal. A brain and an electrocardiogram. Naturally, there cried and children rustled, therefore at the logopedist in a cabinet or study was noisy enough. When she has told or said to him to repeat:--che-those, he naturally has not caught and has told or said: te-te-those. Itog-he confuses syllables. But forgive or excuse, as then he has spoken a saying: the small river flows, the oven bakes correctly. And besides I never noticed. That he replaced these syllables in words. What do you think?

Agashkina O.M.
27.08.2004, 10:14
I think, that costs or stands, really, once again internally to consult at the logopedist and the neuropathologist (he too diagnoses - "dysarthtia"). It is difficult to me to speak that had in view of the logopedist, speaking about disturbance of process recheobrazovanija. If the child does not say or replaces any sounds or syllables, respiration and t is broken or disturbed. Item., then it is possible to tell or say... Hardly to judge in on-lajne!