PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! 4 monthly daughters on US have diagnosed mine such here...

Gennady
26.08.2004, 15:32
Hello!

4 monthly daughters on US have diagnosed mine such here:
Dysplasia of hip joints. Angle parameters on the column sootv.: II And to type on the right and I - at the left, kernels or cores of ossification are clearly visible.
Changeable "click" on the right, assimetrija foot cords or crimps.

On pictures following data from below are printed:
5/76 and (1.2 60 grad (120 grad) 5/76
6.0 see b (1.3 37 grad (143 grad) 6.0 c

(Instead of a and b sotv. "Alpha" and "beta", instead of "grad" - a symbol of degree).

Thus the orthopedist has given vast enough comment reduced to the following:
1) It is necessary to do or make massage.
2) it is better to apply fixing devices To confidence (stapeses and t. The item), but for this purpose is not present obvious indications. But to do or make it it is necessary ostensibly
To not regret then if suddenly that happens.

On a session the wife went, therefore I could not specify a short of references.
Massage is done or made, as has been shown, but stapeses " is simple so " to the active child in movements to put on absolutely there is no desire.

Therefore it would be desirable to ask opinions of dear experts on this bill.

I understand all utopianism " diagnostics on the Internet ", but time is any concrete given US, perhaps it is possible to draw any conclusions?

Yours faithfully and gratitude
Gennady

Porohnja V.S.
27.08.2004, 07:35
The US here at anything - on it or him;them any orthopedic diagnosis to put is impossible. The diagnosis "dysplasia" does not exist is vsego-only a sign of several diseases t/a joint. If in 4 months there is a sign "soskalzyvanija" - that is a chronic congenital dislocation of a femur. Urgently begin stage-by-stage treatment by a functional plaster bandage - not less than 8 months. Urgently replace the orthopedist - for its or his its or his references under court it is necessary to give. At all do not carry out them! Where do you live? At you already 4 months ago all happens! At presence of a sign "soskalzyvanija" the diagnosis of a dislocation can be put not only on the Internet, and even in a dream is an absolute sign of a dislocation (the head of a joint takes off from it or him and it is back set, as frames "click").