PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Uv. The doctor! HELP or ASSIST. To my daughter 8 months on Monday has unexpectedly risen...

Lena
25.08.2004, 03:45
Uv. The doctor! HELP or ASSIST. To my daughter 8 months on Monday the temperature up to 38.6 39.4 (other signs are not present) has unexpectedly risen Have handed over the analysis wet on medium (a pyuria, fiber 0, 099), on Thursday (fiber 0, 060, set of leucocytes), on Friday (fiber 0, 030, transparent, leucocytes 10 15, eritr. No,). V/the m enter tseftrekson 500 into day. Dynamics or changes of improvement is appreciable, t. e. Externally the kid of norms or rates. But why that have appointed or nominated the cystogram. I know, what is it very morbid and travmatichnaja procedure. Whether it is necessary to do or make it or her, in fact there is an improvement and such problem at us for the first time (tfu-fie). Yes, US absolutely normal. Advise what to do or make?

Boris
27.08.2004, 00:01
Lena! To me it is clear your trouble, but it is better to know that occurs or happens and to try during to stop and win process, rather than to wait when " a thunder will burst ", at such analyses and therapy improvement only time or temporary is possible or probable and it is necessary to understand that there and as it to win!!! For detok this procedure bezboleznena especially if the good expert.