PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdrastvujte, to my child 5, 5 months. Since a birth held a head on left...

Katerina
20.08.2004, 23:25
Zdrastvujte, to my child 5, 5 months. Since a birth held a head on the left side, but a birth trauma have not found out. In 3 months all has shown US, that in norm or rate, and the doctor has told or said, that the child simply has not departed yet otvnutriutrobnoj poses. When he has started to hold a head all like has come to norm or rate (a head exactly) so was month. Then kak-that I lift in its or his morning, and he again drives a head on the left side. It proceeded almost week at me there was a panic... (all this week he could not lay on a stomach or belly minute and hnykanie or the roar, became more whimsical). There has passed or there has taken place week and he again holds a head exactly almost month, on a stomach or belly plays with pleasure, normally puts to bed and strong sleeps all the night long. And here already as week old problems have returned, but besides that a head in the left side also began to wake up on three times at night. Have made US: attributes a residual organ. izm-j a brain in the form of an easy or a light;a mild dilatation of lateral ventricles plus to it or this instability 3-4.
To us have registered Vinpocetinum 1/4 2 times, the urological collecting, the sedative collecting on 3 teaspoons in day and hvojno-valerjanovye baths.
The neuropathologist interpritirovala augmentation of ventricles as the raised or increased intracranial pressure in this connection to me is not clear purpose or appointment of Vinpocetinum, t. To. The raised or increased intracranial pressure this or thus one of contraindications to reception of a preparation (and also side effects: from nervous system and sense organs: a giddiness, a headache, a sleeplessness, a sleepiness, delicacy; from serdechno-vascular system and a blood - retardation of intraventricular conduction).
But is most white than me confuses, that there is no sufficient number of observations on application of a preparation in a children's practice. Whether rights the doctor in purpose or appointment of this preparation? Whether there is no analogue of the given medicine well proved at application for children? With what such periodicity in a status of the child can be connected? Can eat sense to look for the best expert? We cannot wear the splint, as soon as I dress it or her the child is filled in with tears and cry as if to him it is sick and does not calm down or is not abirritated yet I do not remove or I take out.
My child adores to go, legs or foots are not braided, puts a sole completely only fingers of legs or foots mostly strains and skrjuchivaet to the internal party or side. Pulls legs or foots to a mouth (successfully). Yes, mum, the woman, lja, maba distinctly or clearly speaks. From a back on a stomach or belly does not overturn. From a stomach or belly on a back overturned in three months, and now more it or this does not do or make, why? Sideways overturns in both parties or sides.

Nogovitsyn V.J.
24.08.2004, 02:09
On treatment you have hit the nail. Really, the advantage or benefit of similar preparations has no convincing proofs (basically, among the doctors, adhering principles of demonstrative medicine discussion of similar vascular preparations already for a long time a bad form). Under your description it is impossible to understand, whether there are at the child neurologic problems (I yet do not see). It is necessary to show in addition competent orthopedist.

Katerina
26.08.2004, 00:34
So iz-for what there can be a periodicity of such statuses? In fact there is time when it's OK, can eat a way nedopustit next "crisis"?

Nogovitsyn V.J.
26.08.2004, 23:09
More closely or attentively read my answer. We yet do not know, that with the child. About any forecast while speeches are not present.