PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! At me when was small, often and strongly knees hurted or were ill;were sick...

.23 July 16.12.
15.08.2004, 00:14
Hello! At me when was small, often and strongly knees hurted or were ill;were sick. Now and spopy and knees also hurt my daughter, basically in the evening or at night, but happens also in the afternoon. Whether it is necessary for us to hand over analyses on rheumatic disease?

Porohnja V.S.
17.08.2004, 11:12
For the beginning visit or attend the orthopedist.

NATALIJA
19.08.2004, 22:31
Were on reception at the orthopedist, he has told or said, that at it or her h-figurative legs or foots (I do not remember as it under medical terms sounds). Has appointed or nominated massage, a calcium, every year by the sea to go. We pass or take place all this, but pereodicheski on weather, or for something at the daughter (her 5 years) hurt knees and stops. At me at operation on ossicles or bonelets a foot have told or said that is revmticheskie changes in joints (I shall remind that also hurted or were ill;were sick me in detsve legs or foots as now at the daughter). Therefore I had a question, can be at the daughter by right of succession the rheumatic disease was passed, it can be necessary to hand over analyses without purpose or appointment of the orthopedist, and whether it is possible to hand over it or him takiim small, and whether treat it or him at children?

Porohnja V.S.
23.08.2004, 02:53
It can be passed by right of succession. Visit or attend the pediatrist and hand over a blood on revmoproby.

NATALIJA
26.08.2004, 19:46
Thanks the doctor for consultation!