PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. To my son of 13 years, finishes 6 class. Like also studies well...

Irena
26.08.2004, 15:46
Hello. To my son of 13 years, finishes 6 class. Like also studies well, and with behaviour there are no special problems, but koe-that began to guard me. When the son has gone to 6 class, began to notice, that he became very much rassejanym, forgetful and very inattentive. Estimations directly depend on that, he responds orally or in writing. Np: the poem knows houses on 5, and at school receives 3. Itself speaks, that does not like to respond before a class because when all on it or him look he forgets all on light. The class teacher too it has confirmed, having told or said, that at the answer he very much often stammers and tells with halts and a general impression, that the child is not prepared for a lesson though houses all fine to me retold. I even think, that it can that he except for lessons has an additional load: English, plavane, computers and he actually has only one free day in a week. Prompt please whether how to be and a problem it? Thanks.

Pisarenko N.A.
26.08.2004, 19:01
It is defined or determined by your attitude or relation - if you consider or count, that at the boy of difficulty it is a problem. I think, the excessive load really frames ground for the raised or increased intensity, but most likely, there are also other reasons.