PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Mine daughters 3.5 years. Approximately about one and a half month ago at n...

The anonym
25.08.2004, 23:11
Hello! Mine daughters 3.5 years. Approximately about one and a half month ago it or she had white flakes on a head under hair, but not on all surface, and in treh-four places. They look or appear as follows: the flake grasps a little voloskov and at cautious attempt to remove it or her, leaves together with voloskami, and it is painlessly, as the daughter at all does not notice. Flakes very much oshchutimy at a palpation, to the touch as sores any. Then I have noticed a unpleasant acidic smell from hair, namely, from a skin of a head, especially when hair wet (after pool). We live now in the Emirates, the opportunity to address to the good pediatrist is not present owing to absence of those here, I hours sit on the Internet, already and peerchitala all about a psoriasis (I hope, it not a psoriasis, red flakes at edge or territory of a hair surface there are described, and at a daughter this problem beleslvlgo colors and is hardly away from a vertex). Help or Assist advice or council, please, I am afraid to miss the moment and to start a sore.
Dochkina mum

Albanova V.I.
26.08.2004, 11:41
Most likely, it not a psoriasis, and the disease caused by microorganisms, similar to funguses. Apply serno-salicylic ointment. Hardly she is in the Emirates, try to buy or purchase even salicylic 1 3 % - apply under a kerchief at 2 3 o'clock, then wash off shampoo, repeat 3 times a week