PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! I now am before a choice: to leave pregnancy or...

Alain
10.08.2004, 11:37
Hello!
I now am before a choice: to leave pregnancy or to save, and I need opinion of the orthopedist.
Term 21 week, at the child following anomalies are found out: fleksornaja the equipment or installation of both brushes, " konskaja stop " on both legs or foots, and probability of a contracture logtevogo a joint (he all time is unbent). But the child moves with fingers of arms or hand.
Tell or Say, please, what forecast for the child in this case? Whether these or it deffekty Give in to treatment? What probability, what the child will go and is high-grade to function arms or hand at appropriate treatment?
The answer as solves a question on artificial sorts or labors is very important... Still I wish to note, that chromosomal anomalies are not present (did or made a biopsy) and all bones in the sizes within the limits of norm or rate.
Thanks!

Alain
12.08.2004, 06:05
All data are found out by means of US by which I did or made repeatedly at different experts, even in other city went. Unfortunately, pictures to me have not made, I can not show.

Porohnja V.S.
13.08.2004, 09:38
Soon UZIsty under a blanket to spouses will climb. Delirium any.

Alain
17.08.2004, 07:01
I apologize, but to what you it?

Porohnja V.S.
19.08.2004, 14:53
How it is possible to put such diagnoses to a human germ in such terms???

Alain
20.08.2004, 07:41
e. You consider or count, what such position can be a variant of norm or rate?
Diagnoses just do not put, but on discontinuing send persistently: (

Porohnja V.S.
23.08.2004, 12:01
I to that such diagnoses by means of US yes on such duration of gestation in general to put am impossible. And as it is possible to incur such responsibility to advise to interrupt pregnancy only on the basis of that " the contracture ", etc. is possible or probable! Esteem on my site www. acupuncture. ru about harm for a fetus of ultrasonic inspection (the section - Here is news! --> US).

Alain
23.08.2004, 14:51
At you on a site the section " Congenital deformations " just is in development, I shall wait for opening.
Well and nevertheless, even if it indeed contractures - what forecast of treatment? Any orthopedist to me has not told or said anything certain, with the husband all is worse - he too insists on discontinuing by advice or councils of doctors. I struggle against everything, not having arguments. Perhaps, you will give me the link where I could esteem about similar defects and the forecast for the child. All Internet oblazila - as though I the first in history, is not present anything.
Thanks.

Porohnja V.S.
25.08.2004, 20:39
You look the address of a site more closely or attentively. And for consultation address in Institute of obstetrics on B.Pirogovke.

Antonina
26.08.2004, 08:58
Dear Alain! I ask you, do not listen neither doctors, nor the husband, give birth or travail to the child. Abortion - a mortal sin. Then never to itself of it or this forgive or excuse also all life will doubt - and suddenly the child was healthy, suddenly a medical mistake or error?