PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Prompt, please! To My son 3, 5 years. After a nervous shock of the beginnings zai...

Elena
19.08.2004, 21:53
Prompt, please! To My son 3, 5 years. After a nervous shock has started to stammer, 2 months. The logopedist with whom we have started to be engaged, insists on the reference or manipulation to the psychiatrist, on the basis of that the mentality of the child is strongly undermined. Also she urgently advises an electrophoresis. The therapist considers or counts, that the psychiatrist - for all life and directs or refers maculae only to the neuropathologist. And the neuropathologist to us has written out Phenibutum and has declared, that he will not appoint or nominate any physiotherapy, and in general, I incorrectly bring up the child. To caress @ punish it is impossible, to allow huliganit too it is impossible (how?) and as themselves messages me will learn gde-that on Kropotkinskoj in any center. That vse-taki to do or make, when the child in aggression and provokes a hysterics (strongly stammers), the electrophoresis and the reference or manipulation to the psychiatrist is how much important. Thanks

Pisarenko N.A.
21.08.2004, 08:17
Full delirium and porridge. How are connected elektrofarez (appointed or nominated by the logopedist), the psychiatrist and a stammering? And why the neuropathologist gives you advice or councils on education of the child? You to the center to the psychologist have directed? In any case, to you are necessary: the psychologist and continuation of logopedic job with the good logopedist.

Elena
24.08.2004, 01:20
I understand, what is it delirium, but I do not understand as an electrophoresis will help or assist at a stammering? Whether you can comment on it. The mentality of the child is really exhausted. At present he in general refuses to leave the house, even in d/a garden which liked. He does not perceive physicians on spirit, the hysterics which cannot be stopped begins. The logopedist speaks, that without support of nervous system we shall not consult and with a stammering. Thanks

Pisarenko N.A.
26.08.2004, 03:41
I cannot judge a degree of that you name " an attrition of mentality ", and the reasons of it or this are obscure. But in any case it is an occasion for internal inspection of the child, instead of on-line reasonings and hypotheses. Support of nervous system is carried out by a psychotherapy and psihokorrektsii. And I would advise you to calm down, stop metatsja and to begin normal treatment.