PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the dear Doctor! Now to my daughter 2 months. At a birth ort...

Svetlana
25.08.2004, 11:09
Hello the dear Doctor! Now to my daughter 2 months. At a birth the orthopedist has put diagnoz-vrozhd. A dislocation of the left femur. In 8 ned. Have made US and would diagnose a dysplasia t/a joint on the right and a subluxation at the left. Thus in the right joint have specified an insufficient osteal roof, in left highly insufficient. An osteal bay window in pravom-rounded off, levom-flat. The cartilaginous or chondral roof on the right and at the left covers GBK. On the right an angle alfa-53 degrees, sleva-46. Angle Betta accordingly - and 78. Type of a hip joint on R.Grafu on the right II (-) at the left IIc. Have as a result written out stapeses Pavlika 1. US it has been made for some seconds and the doctor has told or said that there was a dislocation, and now there was a subluxation and the child can limp. Unless such can be? I very much experience iz-for it or this. You as the qualified expert vyshepostavlennyj could not explain the diagnosis. In advance many thanks!!!

Porohnja V.S.
25.08.2004, 20:00
1. If at a birth the congenital dislocation, where treatment is revealed? The dislocation is treated only by a functional plaster bandage - anything else it or him to not cure, there will be a subluxation. 2. By means of US the orthopedic diagnosis to put it is impossible - this method does not allow to see on the basis of what is diagnosed. 3. Such also happens, when both diagnostics do or make incorrectly and treatment appoint or nominate illiterately. 4. In detail about congenital dislocations beder read on a site orthopedist. ru in section " the Pathology of hip joints ".