PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, good afternoon, here such question: to my kid 4 months, he is...

Lada
24.08.2004, 15:20
The doctor, good afternoon, here such question: to my kid 4 months, he is completely on thoracal feeding and adds in weight on 1, 5 kg a month. Now its or his weight 8.450 at body height 67 see Often is excruciated by a stomach or belly, we give him " Hilak-Forte ". The child erethitic, the neuropathologist has written out restful mixture in a bath. Presence of a superfluous liquid between hemispheres has shown US of a brain. To us treatment is appointed or nominated. Whether tell or say, please, it is necessary to me at all vysheperchislennyh signs to enter iskustvennyj prikorm, considering what the child how has told or said to me the therapist, too strongly adds in weight? And more: whether it is necessary to hand over the analysis on a bacteriosis? The malicious aunt the therapist has shouted and has told or said, that all from nerves... Help or assist, please!!!

Doctor MOM
24.08.2004, 17:21
Prikorm it is entered for improvement of a delivery, in your case to improve there is nothing. Can you overfeed, therefore and problems with a stomach or belly? Hilak forte it is not necessary, unequivocally. Treatment at the neuropathologist is necessary. I would advise to address to managing an out-patient department, she is obliged to accept you. Except for that for certain there are competent doctors in unit (hospital) where children about one year are treated. Without survey and detailed conversation I am powerless.

SVETLANA
25.08.2004, 02:38
As mum I wish to warn, prikorm it is necessary to give very accurately and pomalu to not load podzheludoch. Otherwise it is fraught with dysbacterioses and failure pishchev. Systems. Your milk is ideal for your child, its or his ventricle can digest only your milk. The main thing - to wait. Success.