PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Whether tell or say, please, a diathesis it at the child? To us almost three months. In on...

Tanja
21.08.2004, 22:30
Whether tell or say, please, a diathesis it at the child? To us almost three months. Last days red maculae (dry, in the form of a boring) on legs or pinches began to appear. On a head there is a crust (yellowish, it it is easy or light scheshivaetsja). I nurse very little (she simply does not eat almost, or takes a breast for a short while time 2 3 in day or at all does not take a breast for a day), the most part is an admixture (NAN). An admixture we use a month, like all it was normal. In the morning and we drink still NAN sour-milk in the evening. I from sweet ate only sgushchenku (sometimes and gradually, ate much earlier, but no reactions at the child existing) and cake cheeses in white glaze (specially not in chocolate), moreover sometimes jam (recently cherry), but as I have already written, my milk she receives absolutely chut-hardly. In the evening we still take a bath with foam from a series Our mum (with a camomile, Calendulae and cheredoj).
I shall notice, that at me the diathesis was from 3 months, very strong, has become aggravated in the form of an eczema before sorts or labors and after sorts or labors. And here the child was absolutely chistenkaja until recently (not including potnichki on the face and a neck). How you consider or count, these are displays of a diathesis and with what it is connected? Than it is possible to treat?

Albanova V.I.
25.08.2004, 02:20
Yes, it is allergic reaction, most likely, on a delivery. From yours it is necessary to clean or remove sgushchenku, jam and even syrki, and its or her admixture to replace on soya. A skin grease with Unguentum Zinci