PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At the son (3, 5 years) adenoides of 2 degrees, very frequent rhinites, up to 2 times in me...

Anna
19.08.2004, 00:08
At the son (3, 5 years) adenoides of 2 degrees, very frequent rhinites, up to 2 times month, ears did not hurt or be ill;be sick never, the throat hurts seldom, tussis happens seldom not strong, temperatures almost never happens. What to do or make, that the child hurted or was ill;was sick less often? To cut out adenoides or to treat conservatively?

Balashova T.L.
20.08.2004, 11:44
Anna, adenoides of 2 degrees are treated surgically.

Anna
22.08.2004, 03:02
Allow to disagree with you - and how my senior son with whom we have spent on drink or saw through within a year IOV-the kid has recovered and dripped a colloid silver and a cortex of an oak and at it or him otites have stopped, colds became less often, and from the second class at school he is ill or sick 1 2 times a year - once with a rhinitis after summer - within 3 days, then all passes or takes place and one more time with easy or light;mild cold too days on 5 can have been ill? What for at once under a knife - same such trauma for the child.

Balashova T.L.
23.08.2004, 15:10
Anna, I think at your senior son a degree of augmentation of adenoides was smaller.

Anna
25.08.2004, 01:42
ENT put too the second degree, and in milimetrah did not measure.:-)))))))))))))) and younger the doctor has looked or seen - has told or said, what till 5 years it is necessary to hold on, and then to delete (that have not grown repeatedly?) it seems to me, that just at younger adenoides it is less, at it or him and the throat is better. Than at the senior was, and sleeps with the closed mouth and otites (tfu-fie) were not while any - unlike the senior at its or his age. Can, it or him kak-that pozakalivat?