PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor. To our child now 1, 5 years. To the husband have offered job in...

Tanja
24.08.2004, 03:44
The dear doctor. To our child now 1, 5 years. To the husband have offered job in other country, he
Leaves in kommandirovku for some months, and then I with the child too move to the husband. That me
Excites? At my girlfriend now the same situation, and its or her child, to him 2 years, very badly
Has reacted to departure of the father. He began to eat badly, refused meal, began to sleep badly, has mixed
Day with a night, has grown thin, etc. Constantly shows on papipy photos and demands " to call to the daddy ".
They even to the neuropathologist went, the doctor has advised them to drink valerian drops. I do not know, how we will react
The child, but I very much would not like, that reaction was such morbid. That it is necessary to make, that
The child has normally transferred or carried some months without the daddy? At the child now, in opinion of doctors a delay
Speech development, we are treated at the neuropathologist, I am afraid, what the stress will badly affect or badly have an effect on health of the child, or the majority of children at such age easily get used to changes?

Hachatrjan L.
24.08.2004, 22:25
Unfortunately prophylaxis in such cases is not present. Probably, that all will pass or take place smoothly, children really well adapt.