PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the Doctor! I am am disturbed with an obesity of my daughter. Externally and on hara...

Jeanne
24.08.2004, 11:17
Hello, the Doctor! I am am disturbed with an obesity of my daughter. Externally and on character she is the poured out daddy. Doctors have put us already 2 degree of an obesity. And I cannot limit it or her in meal in any way. To her of 11 years. While I at job, she eat practically everything, that is in a refrigeration cabinet, and when there is no anything, will eat bread. Having gorged on in dovol, she in 2 hours again asks to eat... How to disaccustom the child to so bad habit?

Krivskaja L.K.
24.08.2004, 21:22
Dear Jeanne! Considering genetics, will struggle with completeness to you hardly. However, there are main principles: 1) to motivate the child (she already almost the girl, for it or her it should be important the attention of an opposite floor), but be not overzealous, that she has run in opposite an extreme measure (anorexia). 2) there are more than vegetables, a fat and a liquid in a ration (it frames volume in a stomach and kishechnike-means, feeling of saturation). 3) involve in an exercise stress (let together with the daddy goes to sports. A hall, on simulators, in pool). If there will be an example of parents (the father first of all), it very much will help or assist. You, in turn, do not buy sweet and so forth that there was no temptation.