PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear Ekaterina Igorevna. Continuation of the question, you responded me 1...

Elena
23.08.2004, 14:05
Dear Ekaterina Igorevna. Continuation of the question, you responded me 14.01 in 22.46.30/plz. posmotrite/. Were yesterday at the nephrologist. The diagnosis - " saline diatez/oksolatnyj and uratnyj/, obviously connected with disturbance of an exchange urinary and shchavelnoj k-you " to Us once a month have appointed or nominated the analysis on nechiporenko, b/h the analysis wet, crop on flora. Also have again appointed or nominated AEVITUM which you did not recommend us, Kanefron N and a diet. Prompt something. I any more do not know, that at at us. That yesterday have put that to us or a dysbacteriosis as you wrote. In advance thanks for the answer.

Chernorutskaja E.I.
24.08.2004, 18:41
Lena, I do not exclude that now at you in analyses of urine the raised or increased quantity or amount of salts, but to treat I consider it necessary not only consequence or investigation (and in your case, most likely, so it and is), but also an original cause. Sochetannoe disturbance of Sodium oxalatums and lithates meets as the isolated pathology very seldom. And more often, on my observations it is combined with diseases of an intestine. Send me your data on weight and age, I shall write you doses of vitamin A and E separately, instead of in a complex. Kanefron can safely drink.
pediatr@mail. ru