PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Kind, day! To my son 2 8 months, the child smyshlennye for the le...

Lena
23.08.2004, 05:13
Kind, day! To my son 2 8 months, the child smyshlennye for the years, perfectly talks, in sadik the behaviour at it or him in sadike passive goes from 2 years, but. Comes home and naturally starts "to become stupid", expels the energy up to a dream. On it we reagireum it is quiet enough, but pereodicheski we give a brake (because itself ostanogvitsja he not in a status).
We as week had problems with " children's horror stories " as I at so-called Night, the child has woken up with cry, when I have approached or suited to it or him;them, the first question was: " Mum, what is it such ", palchik has been shown on a shadow from a case on a wall, I at once have understood, that he boitsja because has started to search in tene for something. Its or his visors to us in a room (he sleeps separately, and all was good). Laying at us he again has started to peer at a shadow on a ceiling from ljustri and sprashivat: " And what is it ". After that question, strong cry was distributed and he began to be hidden under a blanket, shouting that there the wolf. We have included or have switched on light began him to explain that nikago the wolf there is not present. The son all drazhal, eyes were perepuganny, he sat on arms or hand having joined in a body of the husband. And all the week long he recollects about the wolf, already boitsja to enter into the room without us (earlier even in temnete could be as much as necessary and never that nebylo), falls asleep when videt us or light in koridorchike is included or switched on.
At me to you a question what's happened with nashchym the son also what to undertake for the further elimination of phobia.
In advance greater or big gratitude from our family!!!

Pisarenko N.A.
24.08.2004, 08:54
These are neurotic pavors, characteristic for early age. Children have certain periods when there is an especial risk of occurrence of such statuses. In your case early leaving or care in d/with (by behaviour in a garden and houses) was imposed also. Most likely, there are also personal features of the child about which you do not write, specificity of a family situation, probably.
What to do or make: look or see at development of a situation still couple of weeks. Try to be as much as possible tolerant, close or attentive, tender. If nothing will change or new things disturbing you begin to appear (pavors, obsessional habits), show the child internally.