PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! At my child (5) since a birth it is not established or installed normal...

Irina
23.08.2004, 02:18
The dear doctor! At my child (5) since a birth normal digestion is not established or installed. First there was laktaznaja a failure, and then a food allergy (excess Ig G almost on all products), a syndrome of the broken or disturbed intestinal absorption. I heard, that we can be helped or assisted by white clay. Whether advise, please, it is possible to try to treat her or it the child and how it to do or make?

Langh
24.08.2004, 06:30
Madam Irina, at the introduction of the child into awkward age (with 7 till 15 years) allergic diseases can become less expressed or at all to disappear. And about white clay to solve to you. Now for clay give out everything, it is a lot of charlatans if you saw how much children suffers from "national" agents and healers, including from white clay. Write and speak much. Result or bring examples. Personally I yet did not meet the child, recovered this agent. And here children with a high degree of an allergy it is absolute on everything, but owing to persistence and persistence of mothers (zakalivanie,) I meet an eutrophy, a climate, strengthening of immune system enough often.