PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, at my son 4 a hereditary platypodia. With walking and be...

Galina
20.08.2004, 19:36
Hello, at my son 4 a hereditary platypodia. With walking and run of problems is not present. Not kosolapit t. Whether the item Can help or assist massage stop? What to do or make exercises? (and that we live abroad and here orthopedists are not engaged in a platypodia in general) Thanks.

Porohnja V.S.
21.08.2004, 08:09
Try to go at home more often without footwear in nosochkah, on a beach to go on sand, palchikami legs or foots to lift from a floor pencils and to roll small globules, in footwear to wear arch supports, periodically to do or make massage of legs or foots. And in what country are not engaged in a platypodia? CHto-something in it is difficult to be believed.

Galina
22.08.2004, 18:16
Thanks for the answer. In Israel not only doctors are not engaged in a platypodia, but also much more serious things. The orthopedist to me has told or said literally (about the child of 3 years): " well there is a platypodia, and to me you what for send or have come? Go in for sports. " If I to you shall tell or say, what when the son had terrible constipations after reception of antibiotics and I having bypassed three doctors, could not achieve, that amu have made the analysis on a dysbacteriosis, to you will be believed? And the pediatrist has told or said: " It's nothing hotite-a chronic constipation, he lasts years, good-bye " It was necessary to treat most (and have cured for two weeks)

Porohnja V.S.
23.08.2004, 21:30
Surprisingly. And how they on job were arranged? And probably on the Internet give consultation.