PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! I shall be very grateful, if will read through the report up to the extremity or end...

Olga
22.08.2004, 07:52
The dear doctor! I shall be very grateful, if will read through the report up to the extremity or end and will respond to it or him! Now to the child almost 7 years. In 4 months has been diagnosed regenerative perild PEP, gipertenzionnyj a syndrome, a syndrome muscular distanii (in conference read, that the diagnosis " gipertenzionnyj a syndrome " or " gipertenzionno-gidrotsefalnyj the syndrome " does not exist, but I write, that is written in the conclusion). Have appointed or nominated "Diacarbum", "Pananginum", "Cavintonum", massage, baths. In 8 mes the diagnosis the same plus gipertenzionno-gidrotsefalnyj a syndrome and a delay of motor development. Again massage, sea baths, "Cavintonum", "Diacarbum", "Asparkam", "Pyracetamum", sedative broth from grasses. All honesty did or made. In 11 months the diagnosis " an output or exit from perinatalnoj encephalopathies ", prodlzhali to do or make massage and were observed at the neuropathologist. In 3 years have made echoencephalography. Results: M-an echo on the right and at the left 68, 0; width of III ventricle 4, 5; an index of III ventricle 0, 033; Index of a cerebral raincoat on the right 2, 12, at the left 2, 12; additional signaly-nothing is written; a pulsation of 30 %. The conclusion: attributes..... giper..... It is not revealed (a pulsation on the top border of norm or rate), M-an echo without shift. And the diagnosis nevrapotologa: now (t. e. In 3 years) data for a lesion central and pereferijnoj nervous system it is not revealed. Ask, what me disturbs? Whether It would be desirable to learn or find out it is necessary to be observed constantly at nevrapotologa if anything like does not disturb. The child umnenky, is more capable than many coevals. He the lefthander, but in a sort at the husband is lefthanders, the husband and the retrained lefthander, the lively child (but there can be it features of character). The truth were at the oculist and she has told or said, that the child does not have " stock of vision ", whether it can be connected by that the child had a raised or an increased intracranial pressure (but it is a question more likely to the ophthalmologist). It would be desirable to know, it is necessary to observe constantly such children at the neurologist if in behaviour and a status of the child nothing disturbs. Thanks that have read up up to the extremity or end! Very much I hope for the answer!

Khaikin (konf. Pediatrics)
23.08.2004, 18:54
Dear Olga! The child should is on the dispensary account at the neuropathologist. That is time in a floor goda-year to pass or take place the general or common survey. Massages still have prevented nobody. Can pass or take place courses periodically. I am very glad for you and the child. Success.

Nogovitsyn V.J.
23.08.2004, 20:45
No, any spets. Observations it is not required. In your report there is no description of a neurologic pathology. Diagnoses of the first year of a life are the general or common words and do not carry any information. EhoEG - absolutely not informative method in a usual practice, forget about itself. Rising HF cannot be revealed pressure in conditions of an out-patient department and similar expression should not appear in the diagnosis.