PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The daughter (10 years) complains, that at its or her school practically every day podtashnivae...

Anna
21.08.2004, 11:29
The daughter (10 years) complains, that at its or her school practically every day podtashnivaet. What is it can be? Vitamins to feed up? Houses such do not happen like, walks much, eats well, komplektsija normal. And senior (11 years) are sometimes not clear on what meal react a vomiting (seldom, but happens, that the reason and does not manage to be established or installed - all we would eat the same like). It something age? On what to us to pay attention?

Khaikin And.
22.08.2004, 05:44
bratit the attention to job of a stomach and to a motility zhelchevyvodjashchih ways and a bubble is time, in the second it is necessary to know, what there is an intolerance of some products, for example milk which from time to time can be shown, and in the third if it only at school, mozht is what that psychological poblema? Stess, or the child is afraid of school or that or still.

Anna
22.08.2004, 17:30
C. Psychologically - can quite be (I would tell or say, from its or her school can even toshnit:-)) And how the motility zhelchevyvodjashchih ways is checked?

Khaikin And.
23.08.2004, 19:54
There are methods. I do not know precisely what are applied now in Russia, but I think, rengenokontrastnye methods and intubation duodenal. Success!