PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor I write under the request of the sister. To the child 4 years. Since a birth often is ill or sick. In with...

Elena of M
22.08.2004, 12:18
The doctor I write under the request of the sister. To the child 4 years. Since a birth often is ill or sick. In a garden clings all successively. The slightest trifle, nobody will pick up, and he it is obligatory. And how much he already these antibiotics perepil-it simply horror. And for immunoj they of that only did not drink or saw system, immunal and t. The item All peerly is ill or sick. Or an angina, or it is simple ORVI, tussis often, once there was a pneumonia, or simply temperature can is risen up to 39 and keep 3 days. Grasses any useful his mum poit, vitamins give, but he continues to hurt or be ill;be sick. Where that time, in a month two, and even shchashche, he necessarily is ill or sick. What by it or him to do or make? How to achieve what he would not hurt or not be ill;not be sick so often? Can you that will advise? And more, analyses all in norm or rate except for lymphocytes in a blood. It is A lot of pomojmu 90, but precisely I do not remember. Doctors speak, what is it because he often is ill or sick also anything more. Kind doctor Ajbolit, help or assist them. Very much look forward to hearing from you or to your reply.

Khaikin And.
23.08.2004, 19:41
Imunnaja system of the person - very thin and complex or difficult mechanism not poznannyj up to the extremity or end. Those who independently undertakes " very badly act to strengthen immunity ". From it or this win only the pharmacological companies, and the person then is surprised: whence at me a cancer (GOD FORBID). In process of strengthening of immunity the professional - the immunologist should be engaged vrach-. That's it to it or him;them you also should address. He will carry out researches imunnogo the status and will pick up treatment.