PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor, at the child, half a year, shift 1 go, 2 go a vertebra, otklo...

Nina
22.08.2004, 10:33
The dear doctor, at the child, half a year, shift 1 go, 2 go a vertebra, a deviation or rejection of a backbone. When lays - a head holds, in vertical position - is not present (a head "is filled up" sideways). The pediatrist, the surgeon, the neuropathologist of anything cannot tell or say, what are necessary the analyses, what consultations of doctors? City at us small, Irkutsk area.
Thankful in advance for the answer

alla
23.08.2004, 14:42
About one year back on mine in transfer "Health" showed the doctor "kostoprava", raskazyvali about its or his methods of treatment, spoke that he creates practically impossible, most that ran into memory she is practically humpbacked woman and whom she became after treatment at this doctor, back hollow as well as did not happen. Here only unfortunately I do not remember its or his surname, likely you should kak-address that on this transfer, I think to you there will help or assist to communicate with it or him in any case to you manipulation is necessary. Very much I hope that at all of you will be good!