PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! My son (17 years) here 3 years is engaged serious the athlete...

Tamara
23.08.2004, 00:39
The dear doctor! My son (17 years) here 3 years is engaged in weightlifting. At last inspection on an electrocardiogram: the Sinus bradycardia, 58 in minutes Horizontal polozh. EOS. (earlier, 1 year nazad-Vertical item EOS). Attributes of a hypertrophy of a left ventricle with some diastolic overload. (before such changes was not). Have made EhoKG: initial displays of a hypertrophy of a left ventricle and an interventricular septum. Heard, that at the majority of sportsmen heart is increased. The son as a whole any does not show complaints. What will you advise us? Whether development of a hypertrophy with the further wear process of heart is already inevitable? Whether any treatment is necessary or it is considered a variant of norm or rate? How it is possible to prevent development of a hypertrophy, "to leave" their sports?

Tutelman K.M.
23.08.2004, 12:44
Certainly it is not a variant of norm or rate. But for sportstmenov the given changes are really characteristic. The hypertrophy is alas inevitable and if you are not going to to connect or bind the life with professional sports I advise you from it or him to leave (gradually reducing loads up to physiological).