PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! It would be desirable ulyshat your opinion. To my daughter of 10 months. On ezheme...

alena
22.08.2004, 17:43
Hello!
It would be desirable ulyshat your opinion. To my daughter of 10 months. On monthly survey it has appeared, that we have not added neither in weight, nor in body height (weight - 8900, body height - 72). I can is vain I worry? In 9 months we had been ill with a bronchitis, it was necessary to drink antibiotics - amoksiklav, different medicines. Can therefore not there were increases neither in body height, nor in weight? The daughter active, cheerful, only after illness or disease eats badly, basically the breast demands. Have written out to us children's vitamins - Kinder biovital gel, whether good it is vitamins? Can cost to have a drink something another? Before to us wrote out the additive a calcium, t. To. zubikov at us only two. Except for that the doctor has directed us to the endocrinologist, t. To. Has counted, that mammary glands are too increased. Than it to us can grazit? In advance I thank for the answer. Elena.

IQ
23.08.2004, 08:28
We did not add one and a half month - daughters was 3 and a half. Now we are surveyed in hospital - Advice or Council: hand over analyses - find out the reason. At us (yet precisely) suspect an allergy on a protein of the cow milk. The daughter now on an admixture - adds in weight, povesela.