PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. To my son 2. 7. In the age of 1. 5. He once it is strong...

Masha
21.08.2004, 02:40
Hello.
To my son 2. 7. In the age of 1. 5. He once has strongly fallen, has hurted and frightened, going to to shout - has typed or collected air, but has not shouted, and and there was with the open mouth, all strained or intense, has reddened, pupils have extended, and then he has become soft, labiums have turned blue. It proceeded gde-that 5 7, and then he has shouted, has begun to breathe and has begun to cry. Similar subsequently repeated time 4, but without such long breath holdings. 10 months as we have forgotten about it or this, but recently the son again has strongly hit and again there was a same attack as for the first time. I read, that similar things can happen with small children, but should pass or take place by two years. However, to my son already much more. Tell or say please, what is it such, than it threatens vdalnejshem, whether can provoke an epilepsy, and that to me to do or make, that similar did not repeat - I very much am nervous. Thanks.

Nogovitsyn V.J.
22.08.2004, 08:19
It affektivno-respiratory attacks. The status it is not connected with an epilepsy though vigilance in this plan at the doctor should be. Attacks stop usually independently after 3 5 years. At an attack of anything especial to do or make it is not necessary, he does not threaten a life. Was considered Earlier, that aff.-. Attacks concern to neurotic reactions, the role of genetic predisposition is now considered or examined;surveyed, plus often at such children is problems with system of a blood (check a hemoglobin, erythrocytes, iron and the some people belki-its or his carriers). What to do or make: to avoid provoking situations whenever possible (moderately, it it is not necessary to lock the child in a cell). It is desirable to make EEG (electroencephalogram) though iz-for usual excessive mobility of such children to make it or her happens very difficultly, and to be observed by the neurologist. To treat it is necessary far not all children with such attacks.

Masha
22.08.2004, 12:39
Big to you thanks, the doctor, for the answer.

Nogovitsyn V.J.
23.08.2004, 02:33
On health. Come, if that!