PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Prompt please who knows and who has an experience. In any way...

Anna 35
20.08.2004, 20:11
Hello! Prompt please who knows and who has an experience. I can not understand in any way how to transport the newborn child in the machine or car. To us have given or remote kreslo-a crable from 0 up to 13 kg with the handle for perenoski firms " Crago ". It to fasten only in position the child the face against movement. And almost all autoarmchairs such. But, if krepit this armchair near to the driver it in fact is considered the most dangerous place in the machine or car and if behind - I mean sitting at the wheel at all I shall not see the child. Mummies, prompt, who from you rulit with the child in the machine or car? All of success!

+1
22.08.2004, 01:59
The child dozhen to sit always the face against movement even near to the driver. And if you want, that he sat behind hang up a mirror so that to see the child in a mirror of a back kind.

Olga GT
22.08.2004, 20:07
At me synulja not so liked to sit in the machine or car in an armchair but when it was necessary, we went so: on a forward seat perenoska it was excluded - iz-for available in avto pillows of safety, I put a seat on the right behind (according to the most safe place) and adhered any toys of a rattle, and fastened a seat belt. During stoppings on traffic lights I turned a head and was convinced, that it's OK. If it is necessary smiled and sang songs. Sometimes he sang and fell asleep. Successes at the wheel!