PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good evening! To my son of 6 years. Very seldom happens, when he wakes up su...

Svetlana
19.08.2004, 20:12
Good evening! To my son of 6 years. Very seldom happens, when he wakes up dry (only after night). The day time dream passes or takes place without consequences. Whether it can (uracrasia) is connected with zakalivaniem. Since a birth the husband pours over the boy cold water. Now the son demands it or this. I have forbidden evening procedures. And in the morning he pours itself. In advance thanks for the answer.

Malmberg Sergey Aleksandrovich
20.08.2004, 13:09
Uv. Svetlana. The uracrasia demands detailed neurologic inspection from the child, and as exception of a pathology mochevydelitelnoj system. The regular uracrasia at this age already demands treatment. With zakalivaniem the uracrasia most likely is not connected in any way. Inspection and treatment can pass or take place in a hospital, having addressed on ph. 324 71 52 or - 33 66.

Svetlana
22.08.2004, 00:39
Thanks

Irina
22.08.2004, 19:32
The dear doctor! To my child 7, 5 years. Suffers
Uracrasia. potoligii in urinary system is not present. Have passed or have taken place course of treatment betallominalom, Pyracetamum. The Positive take is not present. What to do or make? For earlier thanks.