PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Edravstvujte! To my child 2 9 months, since a birth we cost or stand on the account at nevrop...

Svetlana
21.08.2004, 15:51
Edravstvujte! To my child 2 9 months, since a birth we cost or stand on the account at the neuropathologist (PEP), we drink a heap of medicines. From October, 6 till October, 27th, 2003 the doctor has appointed or nominated to accept kogitum (on 1 ampoule in day), then with 5.11 on 19.12.03 drank or saw Pantogamum (tablets) and nejromultivit. From 16.01.04 45 days drank or saw Encephabolum with Stugeronum. And all was normal, while at night with 24.04 on 25.04.04 there was no convulsive attack. Have got in hospital where to us have registered Depakinum. When send or have come on reception to the neuropathologist, she has told or said, that these medicines (kogitum and Encephabolum) just and could provoke an attack. After a while the doctor from an out-patient department porekommendovala together with Depakinum to accept Pantogamum. I submitted to its or his child 3 days (with 24.05 on 26.05) and in the afternoon 26.05.04 there was a convulsive attack. Have again got in hospital where to us have made KT, on which any negative dynamics or changes was not (an informed hydrocephalus in a stage of subindemnification) and EEG, on which any convulsive activity was not. Whether tell or say, please, there can be really these cramps reaction to preparations accepted earlier or here something another? Now except for Depakinum I give nothing to the child and while all is quiet. In advance thanks for the answer.

Nogovitsyn V.J.
22.08.2004, 18:11
Most likely attacks would arise and without provocation by these preparations. But there are data that these medicines can provoke attacks at people with already taking place epilepsy. Now it is desirable for you to refuse for a while even from nootropov and to select anticonvulsant therapy by means of nevrologa-epileptologa.