PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear to Vasily Jurevich! What did you hear about new (?) preparation GALODIF?...

Marina Ivanovna
21.08.2004, 01:54
Dear to Vasily Jurevich! What did you hear about new (?) preparation GALODIF? Whether there were you it or him in your practice and in general what your opinion (it is written, what effective Fenobarbitalum)?
GALODIF
The latin name: Galodifum

meta-hlordifenilmetilmochevina
Molecular mass 260, 73

C14H13ClN2O

International nepatentovannoe the name: GALODIF
Number or Room of registration: the Decision (report 6 from March, 25th, 1988) Pharmacological
Committee of Ministry of Health of the USSR it is recommended for medical
Applications and industrial release as anticonvulsant
Agent.
Farm. Group: antikonvulsant.
Nosological classification: the Epilepsy, Cramps.
The brief form of release: tablets on 0, 1
Structure and the form of release: tablets of white color, without a smell, weakly bitter taste.
Pharmacological action: the termination or discontinuance or urezhenie epileptic
Attacks, normalization or improvement of bioelectric activity of a brain.
Therapeutic activity GALODIFA was shown as concerning greater or big
Convulsive attacks, and focal with a simple symptomatology, temporal, again
generalizovannyh in their various combinations. At alcoholic epilepsy GALODIF
Prevents development of a delirium tremens and stops it or her in short terms. It is noted
As degidratirujushchie properties of a preparation that is essential addition
To its or his antiepileptic action.
Indications: Treatment and prophylaxis of an epilepsy. On the therapeutic properties a preparation
Considerably surpasses reference anticonvulsant preparations, such as Benzonalum,
Fenobarbitalum, fenuron and others.
Contraindications: organic lesions of a liver and kidneys with disturbance of their functions,
Decompensation serdechno-vascular activity, an individual intolerance.
Side effects: low general or common toxicity and weak nejrotoksichnoe action.
Way of application and dose: GALODIF appoint or nominate inside in a single dose 0, 1 0, 2
Treatment should be begun with 0, 3 g in day (on 0, 1 g three times a day), in a week GALODIF
It is possible to accept up to 1 g in day. If attacks proceed, a dose of a preparation it is possible
To increase. Treatment to conduct not less than 6 months. If after a cancelling of a preparation attacks
Proceed, treatment is continued with 3 6 more months. Translation or transfer of the patient into treatment
GALODIFOM it is necessary to carry out, gradually reducing a dose before applied
Anticonvulsants and increasing or enlarging dose GALODIFA.
Period of validity:
Conditions of storage: the Preparation should be stored or kept in densely closed bottles. The list.

Nogovitsyn V.J.
21.08.2004, 05:50
Did not meet. Similar, "mortinatus" domestic invention. The description does not impress. P. S. Give best regards to " other children " on 7. ru, especially to my patients, real and virtual, all I remember and I wish, that was less occasions about me to recollect. P.P.S. With 22 till 29.11 I in holiday, depart on the south, I leave you for the chief:) you already know almost as much, how much we from K.J.Muhinym together:))

Nogovitsyn V.J.
21.08.2004, 14:27
Here has looked or seen, on a site Tomsk politeha the information on this preparation was updated last time in 1996. Other sources at all do not mention it or him. So it is possible to forget.

Marina Ivanovna
22.08.2004, 06:23
Thanks, however you flatter me:)))

Nogovitsyn V.J.
22.08.2004, 13:43
Well... Vy-that with immersing work: ((in general if that - look after here, with 22 on 29. I already almost in Egypt! That and all I wish!