PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello uv. The doctor! To us 10 months The matter is that at us an allergy on molo...

JUlianna
21.08.2004, 04:29
Hello uv. The doctor! To us 10 months The matter is that at us an allergy on milk or dairy (tried to enter yoghurt, yogurt and tvorog-not idut-shchechki redden and are shelled). Therefore at us the menu bezmolochnoe (not including GV), we the doctor recommended to eat to the child a lot of meat (every day) to compensate a failure of fiber. But I something not completely divide or share;part its or her opinion, I doubt, as though to not go too far. What menu should be at such child? In advance thanks for the answer

Tatyana
22.08.2004, 04:24
We the same had such problem, our doctor has advised koze milk or an admixture on kozem milk neni, I bought an admixture, the truth she dear or expensive, but even once a day it is possible to allow. I dovala it or her gde-that till 1, 5 years.

Albanova V.I.
22.08.2004, 10:41
It is possible to give koze milk and products from it or him. Quantity or amount of meat to increase or enlarge it is not necessary, to use follows only pork and the turkey. Except for the aforesaid the diet should be gipoallergennoj, and it to you will be explained by any pediatrist