PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdrastvujte. Since a birth the syndrome raised or increased r is diagnosed the child PEP...

Ekaterina
21.08.2004, 04:14
Zdrastvujte. Since a birth to the child it is diagnosed PEP, a syndrome of the raised or increased reflex excitability, accepted luminal and mixture with TSetralem 1 month. In 3, 5 months my son had a bruise of a brain of an easy or a light;a mild degree of gravity. NSG has shown hyperechoic education in the field of a forward horn on the right. Treatment has been appointed or nominated: Pyracetamum, Diacarbum. Control NSG in 6 months has shown that hyperechoic education was saved and the moderate expansion subarohnoidalnyh spaces (likvoprovody are passed or taken place;passable) was added. The neuropathologist has appointed or nominated treatment: mixture with TSetralem, aktavegin 10 days on 1, 0 v/m, Cavintonum 1/5. 1 month. Tell or say please than threatens the child in the further the given changes? The neuropathologist done or made NSG has assumed, that such steady giperehogennost can be consequence or investigation of an infection (during pregnancy I treated a ureaplasmosis). Whether it is necessary to pass or take place research on presence at the child of infections and what (n-r: a toxoplasmosis, a mycoplasmosis, etc.) . And more, the child after a trauma (can be from a fright) had a habit spasm, muscles of the face near an eye twitch, but after treatment and 2 h courses of massage the habit spasm not so is strongly expressed. Whether he will pass or take place in due course or treatment is necessary?

DoctorD
22.08.2004, 09:33
Hello. Considering the fact of a trauma, it is possible to assume, that hyperechoic education is a hemorrhage in a ventricle. IF the intraventricular hemorrhage this center be valid is precisely excluded can by consequence or investigation of the transferred or carried infection. Analyses on a fetal infection it is necessary to hand over necessarily (herpes, tsitomegalovirusnuju an infection, a toxoplasmosis, ureoplazmoz, a clamidiosis). As to the forecast for the future I can not unequivocally respond, t. To. Did not see pictures NSG. Habit spasms hardly enough give in to treatment. Treats them it is necessary. For more exact diagnostics I recommend to spend a computer tomography of a brain. If you live in Moscow or MO I can internally consult. Write on DoctorD@ints. ru