PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor. At my daughter a hyperopia. + 9, 5 both + 7. And shodjashche...

Daisy
21.08.2004, 08:03
Hello, the doctor. At my daughter a hyperopia. + 9, 5 and + 7. And a converging strabismus. Thus us treat glasses or spots + 3, 5 and + 2 accordingly. Thus an eye which is better we in day we stick. Speak, that glasses or spots should be stronger, that kosoglasie has recovered. What your opinion? Thanks.

Gorlacheva L.I.
21.08.2004, 22:37
Dear parents!
The question on force of glasses or spots at a hyperopia and a strabismus is solved in each case individually. It depends on many factors - and from visual acuity in ochkoa and without glasses or spots, whether and from data about size of a hyperopia on a wide pupil, etc. Correctly naznachany glasses or spots in your case without survey to tell or say difficultly. Except for this one wearing glasses or spots and zakleek insufficiently. Special complex treatment Is necessary. Do not lose time as the earlier there is begun treatment of a strabismus, the it is better functional results