PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To my son of 6 years. Three years ago have noticed. That at walking he the left leg or foot from...

Hakimsho
21.08.2004, 05:07
To my son of 6 years. Three years ago have noticed. That at walking he allocates or removes the left leg or foot aside. Have addressed in clinic to faculty of children's surgery in Filatovke 03.04 2002. The diagnosis Congenital assimetrija a basin, retrotorsija, a proximal department of the left femur is exposed. Spina bifida aculta L 5/inspection and the decision of a question about surgical treatment is recommended.
7. May 2002 have addressed in clinic TSITO the diagnosis Is exposed: the Dysplastic syndrome (hyperlability of all joints, disturbance of a posture, rasplastichnocht stops) Spina bifida aculta L 5/.
It is recommended 1. Gesture. posteel 2. LFK, massage, 3. Navigation, 4. Observation of the orthopedist
6.05 2003 have repeatedly addressed to other orthopedist in TSITO because a positive effect from did not observe.
After survey the diagnosis the Dysplastic syndrome, a shorting left n/extremities 1 see razgibatelnaja a contracture of the right knee joint (insignificant) is exposed.
It is recommended: 1. Medical gymnastics
2. Indemnification of a shorting
Footwear
3. Navigation, gymnastics
Have addressed then to other orthopedist the Conclusion: what the shorting at it or him is not present. There is a dysplastic syndrome. Exercise for strengthening muscles is recommended a complex medical.
Your conclusions, What you recommend?
In advance thanks
nezna

Porohnja V.S.
21.08.2004, 22:25
I do not do or make conclusions of another's diagnoses.