PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! You could not prompt, to the child of 9 years, have diagnosed t...

Maria
21.08.2004, 00:52
Hello! You could not prompt, to the child of 9 years, have diagnosed a tracheitis. Two day continuous tussis and a rhinitis. Two nights, practically, cannot fall asleep. The temperature today rose up to 38.9. Has now decreased. Than it is possible to facilitate tussis that she has easy had a sleep night? Whether it is possible to put a honey flat cake? And if the temperature will rise? And where, in what area it is better to put? Many thanks!

Night has passed or has taken place easy! Has foun
21.08.2004, 04:05
I write, there can be somebody, it is useful.
I do not know, that to us has particularly helped or assisted, but subtracted or deducted and have applied here such agents:
1. Have rubred davlennym with garlic of a heel
2. Have made steam inhalation, preliminary having brought down long before temperature (at temperature steam inhalation it is impossible). Inhalation: garlic, honey and hot water. After that it is necessary to dress warmly the child, to put in bed, and to allow to drink tea with honey and a raspberry (in the book tea from dry fetuses of a raspberry)
3. A saline bandage on a throat.) 0, 5 teaspoons on a glass of water. Better samchivat a handkerchief that longer did not dry up and to put in pawn for a collar vodolazki. To not pawn at all parchment or polietelenom! It not a compress! A compress from salt to put it is impossible!
4. Washed out a nose all the day long and before a dream each hour rasstvorom soda, salt and an iodine after that dripped serially: pinosol, juice of carrots with sunflower butter or oil, was greased vitaonom, and on for night of a drop with nurseries DLJANOS. Some times on a bridge put podogretye rag saccules with salt.
5. Three times in day TUSSIN
6. Two times in day BISSEPTOL

Balashova T.L.
21.08.2004, 21:57
Maria, I think, to you pomgli lavages of a nose, a drop in a nose (t. To. You have excluded zatekanie slime from a nose in a pharynx and a larynx), antibechic or antitussic preparations and Biseptolum.