PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor, good afternoon! To my daughter 6, 5 months. In 2 months to her with...

Victoria
21.08.2004, 12:54
The dear doctor, good afternoon!
To my daughter 6, 5 months. In 2 months to her have diagnosed PEP. In three months NSG has shown: the ventricular system is not expanded, in the field of a right ventricle (a forward horn) the cyst is marked or celebrated small subependitalnaja (it is not assured, that has correctly disassembled). Diafonoskopija has shown expansion of an aura of a luminescence to 4 6 sm in lobno-parietal or bregma unit. Drank or saw kogitum, Diacarbum, asparkam, mixture with tsitralem. In 5 months did or made repeatedly - the same changes, advance is not present. Medicines have not appointed or nominated.
Two weeks ago have begun a trimensual course of Zaditenum, as at the child a strong diathesis, atopichesky a dermatitis. In a week she began to roll up eyes downwards so fiber from above is visible. It proceeds some seconds, then all passes or takes place. Now Zaditenum temporarily we do not drink, these phenomena became much less often.
Prompt, please, with what it can be connected and what to do or make.
I shall be very grateful for the answer.

Nogovitsyn V.J., the children's neurologist
21.08.2004, 17:15
Hardly it directly is connected with reception of Zaditenum though sometimes this preparation causes rising excitability with similar displays. "Zakatyvanija" the eye can look or appear - to a miscellaneous, but in any case in conference it is not solved, internal consultation of the neurologist is necessary to you.

Century of J.Nogovitsyn, drwn@mail. ru