PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Please help or assist advice or council, it is urgently necessary for Me to tear off a daughter from a breast...

Julia
19.08.2004, 00:20
Please help or assist advice or council, it is urgently necessary for Me to tear off from a breast a daughter, her 13 months The matter is that she is very dependent on a breast if is series with me, the floor of hour can be put through everyone, demands yet I shall not give. I experience, That nebylo a psychological trauma, prompt please as me to operate or work.

Pisarenko N.A.
21.08.2004, 15:42
1. In parallel with otnjatiem talk: why you do or make it, that such new meal for bolih detok. 2. Increase attention, take on arms or hand is more often, give more freedom (to creep, suffice, pull in a mouth). 3. Do not tear off, and dare to become the child a little more independent also. 4. At persistent failures consult with the psychologist: violent otryvanie happens enough travmatichnym for the child, and the persistent unwillingness to release or let off mum is usually connected with the some people maminymi experiences and problems. I hope, bitter you do not smear a breast anything, by the way.