PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! My daughter of 7 months. Gipoksicheski-ishchemicheskoe lesion TSNS...

Irina
19.08.2004, 09:04
Good afternoon! My daughter of 7 months. Gipoksicheski-ishchemicheskoe lesion TSNS. A syndrome tonusnyh disturbances. Were independently treated nimotopom, have received excellent or different result on NSG: the ventricular system is not expanded, v/a cranial hypertensia from moderated or moderate in easy or light;mild. A problem now such: first the muscle tone has been lowered, after massage in 2 mes has crossed legs or foots. We repeated a course at other masseur in 5 months Now christen legs or foots incidentally, basically when we are nervous (to eat, sleep, in a toilet wants), only sometimes the reason for me is not clear. If to take on arms or hand, relaxs or is relaxed. It is possible for something to distract on short (some seconds) time. Then again. Thus reddens. In one of such moments the microneurologist examined, puts a hypertonus, appoints or nominates Mydocalmum. However another in some days looks outside of "attack" and speaks about gipotonuse, necessities miostimuljatsii, and the given episodes carries to a children's onanism. Me confuses, that attributes of reception of pleasure at the child are not present. She, as a result, does or is not relax or relaxed. And if on arms or hand to not take, it can proceed longly enough (tried to sustain up to poluchasa), except for that she thus starts to be capricious. I put before her a toy - tries to creep, but works only as arms or hand, and legs or foots shown. In a normal status creeps on chetverenkah. I understand, it is complex or difficult to estimate or appreciate, not seeing the child. But even prompt - where the literature can be esteemed (I - vrach-the cardiologist). Thankful in advance.

Nogovitsyn V.J.
21.08.2004, 13:55
1. At an infantile masturbation you will not see any attributes of pleasure, it not an agent of sex satisfaction. 2. The diagnosis (s-m tonusnyh disturbances) is put or as the formal reply, or intended for the internal use. Whether there are in general disturbances of a tonus - under your description to tell or say difficultly. 3. NSG does not show any hypertensia, and nimotop it is not intended for its or her cupping. Treatment of a picture on NSG is wrongful. Any literature I shall not advise. There is no sense to master new specialities, training on own child. The textbook on it is put. Neurologies (L.O.Badaljana, or new Ampere-second. Petruhina) it is enough for common views. 4. Guards, that you use the term "attacks". It is not excluded, that it is necessary to do or make EEG.