PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Victor Semenovich, help or assist to understand, please, with such question. At mine...

The anonym
18.08.2004, 17:20
Victor Semenovich, help or assist to understand, please, with such question. At my child 8 mi months, a flat nape. The regional orthopedist has told or said, what is it because, that we did not turn it or him on the different parties or sides, and he spent all time on a back. Though, how much or as far as I remember, the child constantly twisted a head and is never just strict on a nape slept. And when played in the afternoon in krovatke with trailing rattles and a mobile we to him under a nape put an orthopedic pillow - and at it or her in fact an excavation for a nape, that is she like interferes with flattening... And so, the orthopedist has told or said, what is it already to not correct, and there will be a flat head. And here the pediatrist has told or said, that while the fontanel yet zaros the head will grow and change the form and if the child more often to hold on the sun - that at it or him a head becomes more round.

What do you know about such cases? What forecasts on correcting (rounding off) of the form of a nape?

Porohnja V.S.
21.08.2004, 08:57
vrjadli who will give forecasts to you, and here the pediatrist of the rights.